Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Limit.

Options
  • 03-03-2015 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if you could tell me the limit on a Euro SEPA transfer with BOI? Want to do a 90k transfer from my account in one go? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Oasis1974 wrote: »
    Just wondering if you could tell me the limit on a Euro SEPA transfer with BOI? Want to do a 90k transfer from my account in one go? Thanks.
    Hi Oasis1974,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

To send this large amount all in one go, you would need to arrange this in your nearest Bank of Ireland branch and a representative will be happy to help you. You can find your nearest branch on our Branch locator tool here.

When making a transfer on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, the daily limit is €3000 for any payees activated with the security code received by SMS and the daily transfer limit is €20,000 for any payees activated with the security code received in the post. You can find more information on our online transfer limits here.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement