Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one experience of getting phone unlocked in limerick

• 03-03-2015 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

i need an s5 unlocked as buying one on donedeal which is locked to vodaphone. mine was robbed yesterday the pricks!!!

anyone have experience of this, I know it can be done somewhere in town but I don't know where, or prices or any of that jazz xxxxx

thanks a million xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

You can't miss the amount of these shops around the place. Have only used the one in Foxes Bow and they were fine for a screen repair.

Last time i got a phone unlocked I got an unlock code on ebay. 2/3 Eu and had it within a couple of hours

• Registered Users Posts: 38 neko_neko_chan

vkid wrote: »

Last time i got a phone unlocked I got an unlock code on ebay. 2/3 Eu and had it within a couple of hours

hi vkid thanks for the answer. would those unlock codes work for high end phones like the galaxy s5?

thank so much xx

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

ND Service on Foxs Bow. Cost me €10 to get a Nokia unlocked last year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

i need an s5 unlocked as buying one on donedeal which is locked to vodaphone. mine was robbed yesterday the pricks!!!

anyone have experience of this, I know it can be done somewhere in town but I don't know where, or prices or any of that jazz xxxxx

thanks a million xxx

I used that place in Fox's Bow (the shop labelled Darkside?) to unlock my Huawei - very efficient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Double post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

hi vkid thanks for the answer. would those unlock codes work for high end phones like the galaxy s5?

thank so much xx

I would assume, but just had a quick look and they are not 2/3 eu for that phone so might be better going to a bricks and mortar shop for that phone.

Advertisement