Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest not received

Options
  • 03-03-2015 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, we recently signed up as new customers of EI but haven't received the Nest system.  Can you tell me why this is please - when did the offer begin?

I would also like to highlight the ridiculous user unfriendly phone system you have.  It's a disgrace.  Not one option I chose led me to a customer service agent - including option 0!! Best Customer Disservice award for EI - and we're only with you a few weeks! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi GHER,

Sorry to read of your unhappiness with the automated phone system. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department.

If you signed up for the Nest price-plan, we will check into the progress of your switch tomorrow morning - just private message me your name, address in full, telephone number and MPRN if you have it to hand.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement