Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dentist in Naas/Newbridge

Options
  • 03-03-2015 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Any recommendations for a good Dentist in Naas/Newbridge. It's for my Wife, who has an extreme fear of Dentists, so one that would be understanding to her fears would be great.

Thanks...

J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I have a huge fear of needles, I've punched 3 dentists in the past. My teeth are a wreck. I finally bit the bullet and went to Newbridge medical and dental. One of their dentist is the dogs nether regions for nervous people. Dr.Katherine Jones. There phone number is 045-491700.Wait for the prompt and press 2. Since November I've had 9 teeth pulled,5 fillings and a root canal with no pain or fear.
    Edit to add they are on the station road across from the sports centre, in front of Newbridge Tech.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭jasonb

Thanks a lot for that, I'll get in touch with them. Glad to hear she really helped you.

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

ken wrote: »
    Dr.Katherine Jones. There phone number is 045-491700.Wait for the prompt and press 2. Since November I've had 9 teeth pulled,5 fillings and a root canal with no pain or fear.
    Edit to add they are on the station road across from the sports centre, in front of Newbridge Tech.

and in the words of Michael O'Leary TD - she's not bad looking either! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I can't recommend Dr Pat Cashman enough. He is in Newbridge dental corner and is definitely the best dentist I've seen. I used to be terribly nervous as well but I'd sit in that chair all day now.

Advertisement