Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Income assessment/ fees

Options
  • 03-03-2015 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I'm hoping to return to college this September after having been out of the country for a few years. I was wondering if anyone knew what the fee situation would be for me. Would I have to pay EU fees or just the same as everyone else from Ireland? This would be my second undergrad degree.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

AFAIK there are residency requirements that might affect you more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Sup08

spurious wrote: »
    AFAIK there are residency requirements that might affect you more.

Also as you want to study for your second undergraduate degree and I am assuming that you already have been awarded your first degree, unless you are progressing from a Level 7 to a Level 8, you would not have any entitlement to funding at undergraduate level.
    If you already hold a level 8, you must be progressing to Post Graduate studies for grant assistance.

Advertisement