Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transactions

Options
  • 03-03-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

I logged into my account today and checked credit card transactions using the Android mobile phone app.  About 15 minutes later  I logged on using my laptop (Windows 7) and the 2  most recent transactions weren't listed.
    5 hours later I logged on using the Android tablet app and the 2 transactions are not listed.
    Checked using the mobile phone app now and they are listed.

Please advise 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Jon_459 wrote: »
    I logged into my account today and checked credit card transactions using the Android mobile phone app.  About 15 minutes later  I logged on using my laptop (Windows 7)  and the 2  most recent transactions weren't listed.
    5 hours later I logged on using the Android tablet app and the 2 transactions are not listed.
    Checked using the mobile phone app now and they are listed.

Please advise 
    Hi Jon_459,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We have recently had another thread regarding the transaction display on our Mobile app, tablet app and Online. You can find this thread here with an explanation I posted from our Web Team as to why this happens. They are working on an update to this which will be in the near future. I hope this clarifies this for you.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement