Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz452/455 22 magazines

Options
  • 03-03-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭

anyone know where's the cheapest place to get 10 round cz 22 mags?

Plastic ones will do, not fussy.

Online somewhere I assume?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

From CZ's own shop. 10 round mag for €29.

I see they do the 10 round one for the hmr for €19. Cheapest i found them here was €45.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Shipping cost makes it cheaper to buy here?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

HOOOO-LLLYYYY sh*t.

Never copped the shipping costs. Damn. Forgot the above.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Holy sh!te that shipping is crazy.

Thats like an ebay way of selling stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

Have a look at riflemags.co.uk
    But, there should be no shortage of cz mags in Irish dealers. I prefer to support our own shops and every little helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I was just on their site as you posted.

€35 plus postage of €4 and id be buying multiple mags.

I'd support irish shops too if i wasn't paying €15 per mag more from what Ive found.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Deaf git

What price were you quoted here? If you think you were getting rode on the price of the cz's the price of the Anschutz 5rnd mag would bring tears to your eyes.
    The steel 10 rnd cz mag lasts better if you can get them, the feed lips on the plastic mag wore down on my 452 allowing the nose of the bullet to point up too much and cause misfeeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭yubabill1

My shooting buddy got 10rd plastic in Atlantic Carlow for 45.00.

He looked at the CZ site and saw the shipping, eventually...

Took a couple of days to get mag in, but good service.

Advertisement