Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testofuel bodybuilding supplements, yay or nay?

Options
  • 03-03-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Ive recently been told about a relatively new supplement out there on the market called Testofuel. At first I thought it was another crappy synthetic testosterone supplement but as it turns out it actually doesn't contain any testosterone but contains all natural ingredients designed to boost natural testosterone production. It is completely legal and tested but before I buy I wanted some feedback. I've read some reviews which may be biased so I'd really appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

What's "another crappy synthetic testosterone supplement"?
    Serious question. I've never heard of synthetic testosterone being referred to as "crappy".

Your whole posts reads like its inside out tbh. Testosterone is a hormone that has known anabolic effects, its not found in cheap supplements.
    On the other hand, there are countless supplements that claim to have "all natural ingredients designed to boost natural testosterone production". That's nothing new, and it's meaningless. Have you actually look that this list of ingredients?
    Vitamin D
    Vitamin K
    Vitamin B6
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Ginseng
    Fenugreek
    Oyster Extract (this is basically zinc btw, and I never seen a oyster with big muscles)
    Red food colouring

So it's basically a multivitamin, with D-Aspartic Acid, in tiny quanitiies.
    Don't waste your money.

Advertisement