Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Swansea

Options
  • 04-03-2015 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭

8032.JPG

Head-to-head

Tottenham are unbeaten in their seven Premier League games against Swansea, winning the last six.

The Swans have never won a league game away to Spurs (D2, L14) and have lost their last 13 games at White Hart Lane since a 1-1 draw in 1930.
    However, Swansea did win a League Cup game 3-1 at White Hart Lane in 1978.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

1-1 as we continue our slippage down the table

expecting a slow lethargic performance after sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Swansea won't loose and I don't think Spurs will look as fit as usual, after playing 3 games in 6 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Swansea won't loose and I don't think Spurs will look as fit as usual, after playing 3 games in 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I think we'll scrape the win, keep us in contention for fourth spot.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I think we'll scrape the win, keep us in contention for fourth spot.

wud be delighted if we did, was going to say we have a break then but we are plyaing qpr at the weekend

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    wud be delighted if we did, was going to say we have a break then but we are plyaing qpr at the weekend

If we lose tonight or Saturday, kerplunk...end of season.

yep and i can see that happening 2nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Back to winning ways tonight by the odd goal. COYS!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Is this being televised?

Not that I'm aware, just Newcastle v Utd on the box?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Will be a tough game against the swans. Hope spurs can bounce back from the weekends defeat, its so important to finish the season strong and maybe get fifth spot in the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Nonsense

If we lose tonight and win our next 4 we'll be in good shape.

Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane

Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Paulinho, Lamela, Soldado

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

mg1982 wrote: »
    Will be a tough game against the swans. Hope spurs can bounce back from the weekends defeat, its so important to finish the season strong and maybe get fifth spot in the table.

Fifth and Europa sh1te again, no thanks, although I think we will again qualify for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Are focus is back on the league now. The players should be raring to go. Swansea like to come out and play, so there should be space in the final third.

3-1 win!

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane

Vorm, Chiriches, Davies, Dembele, Paulinho, Lamela, Soldado

This the team or your guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Fifth and Europa sh1te again, no thanks, although I think we will again qualify for it.

I'd prefer to finish as high up the table as possible.

The aim is the champions league but Jesus let's give poch a chance. If he's backed, we'll get there 1 day.

**** Chelski n city banging out money, I'd rather our own players busting their hole.

Chadli and Townsend start after their performances on Sunday ? Very odd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Unchanged Team........:)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Id imagine it's a vote of confidence for the lads that he's keeping the same team. Tells them they did nothing wrong on sunday. Fair play

• Advertisement

gar wrote: »
    Id imagine it's a vote of confidence for the lads that he's keeping the same team. Tells them they did nothing wrong on sunday. Fair play

Chadli and Townsend were terrible at the Weejend man

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

****ing hell, somebody else just dropped out of their standing at White Hart Lane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Townsend is awful. Never does the right thing on the ball and more often than not gets caught in possession and robbed. Dreadful.

He must have eyesight problems or some form of football dislexia. (Townsend)

Really well taken goal be Chadli.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    He must have eyesight problems or some form of football dislexia. (Townsend)

Good news is if we don't offload, we have another academy player doing well enough to push him into the reserves when he returns from loan for next year, Alex Pritchard.

Townsend is awful. Never does the right thing on the ball and more often than not gets caught in possession and robbed. Dreadful.

The Grounds Keeper at Enfield Training Centre said, They locks the gates when Townsend is training, just to stop him running outta the ground :)

Better Linky

MASON :)

Great buildup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Sounds like goal of the season for Townsend!!

Advertisement