Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Swansea

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Great play by Townsend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Townsend OMG :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Three good goals tonight for Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    He must have eyesight problems or some form of football dislexia. (Townsend)

Eh, mm, its a miracle, he got his sight back.

Hard luck Sol

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Hard luck Sol

Very hard luck, great effert

Siggy...good goal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Panic stations once more for Spurs. Why do some things never change. Cruising at 3-1 and then panic for last few minutes..

What a save...match winning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Sounds like Lloris saved the day again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Good result. Important one after a tough couple of weeks. Needed the win to boost some confidence of a fight for fourth.

Probably won't finished 4th but would prefer finish 5th with a fight to the end of the season for fourth than to roll over and be happy with 7th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Are focus is back on the league now. The players should be raring to go. Swansea like to come out and play, so there should be space in the final third.

3-1 win!

Not far off.
    We're going to win the league!

COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Made us suffer again,so fooking Spursy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

QPR next. Let's bury them and 4th is back on

Very good performance overall.

Keeps us in touch with the teams above us, if we win our game in hand, we have a chance of 4th.

:pac: COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

QPR v Spurs, the only Premier League game of the weekend, will be LIVE on Setanta 1 this Saturday #thfc http://t.co/bBKTCNu30E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Good win again by spurs but true to form they were hanging on for dear life towards the end, thank god for hugo lloris.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fantastic to see three separate players other than Kane on the team sheet.
    Mason got his goal from gambling, why aren't we doing this more. No one from midfield make any runs. All of the great teams do this, the law of averages?

Rose had plenty of the ball, but unless its a laser guided missile, there's only Kane in the box with Eriksen on his coat tails.

The game should of been out of sight at 3-1, we created numerous opportunities to crucify Swansea. How many points has Lloris saved us. That's why he's captain, he's a winner.

If Vertonghen was sold, I wouldn't batter an eye lid. His attempt at defending the first Swans goal, fúck me!! Can't see much between him and Dier, who's only got in the team, is new to the league, and keeping two experienced CB's out.

Yes he's more assured on the ball, but as a senior CB he has many faults. No communication skills, no leadership, gets caught flat footed repeatedly. You need a talker, someone who can smell out danger and organize the back four. He's gotta be looking at CB's come the summer.

We seem worse than ever at defending from set pieces. Looking back at the 1st Chelsea goal, that was beyond awful too.

QPR game won't be easy, shítty little ground, the fans are equally horrid. I'd love to stick it to them.

Stick with the same team please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Fantastic to see three separate players other than Kane on the team sheet.
    Mason got his goal from gambling, why aren't we doing this more. No one from midfield make any runs. All of the great teams do this, the law of averages?

Rose had plenty of the ball, but unless its a laser guided missile, there's only Kane in the box with Eriksen on his coat tails.

The game should of been out of sight at 3-1, we created numerous opportunities to crucify Swansea. How many points has Lloris saved us. That's why he's captain, he's a winner.

If Vertonghen was sold, I would batter an eye lid. His attempt at defending the first Swans goal, fúck me!! Can't see much between him and Dier, who's only got in the team, is new to the league, and keeping two experienced CB's out.

Yes he's more assured on the ball, but as a senior CB he has many faults. No communication skills, no leadership, gets caught flat footed repeatedly. You need a talker, someone who can smell out danger and organize the back four. He's gotta be looking at CB's come the summer.

We seem worse than ever at defending from set pieces. Looking back at the 1st Chelsea goal, that was beyond awful too.

QPR game won't be easy, shítty little ground, the fans are equally horrid. I'd love to stick it to them.

Stick with the same team please.

delighted with the result lads, i really didnt see it coming

As you say, its great to see 3 midfielders score and take the pressure off kane. Swansea were on a very good run so to win and score 3 against them was good. With that game out of the way now, the cup final and europa are forgotten so its time to put the heads down and plough on

United have a very tough run coming up but the pool are the problem. They look unstoppable at the moment

mickman wrote: »
    delighted with the result lads, i really didnt see it coming

As you say, its great to see 3 midfielders score and take the pressure off kane. Swansea were on a very good run so to win and score 3 against them was good. With that game out of the way now, the cup final and europa are forgotten so its time to put the heads down and plough on

United have a very tough run coming up but the pool are the problem. They look unstoppable at the moment

We have youth on our side, they don't wanna give up the ghost of fourth just yet. As much as I've slated Townsend, I couldn't of been happier for him. And Mason's reaction was great to see, Chadli up to eight goals now!

Yeah Pool are flying. Fair play to them.

Arsenal always get the job done, 3rd is there's.

It'll probably go down to the wire, I just want us to be in with a fight. Were being overlooked, which is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Lots of twists and turns yet...

http://https://vine.co/tags/COYS

Chadli goal, fabulous goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Townsend got a nice goal too. Where was Lamela? dropped i suppose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Great win overall, even if we made it difficult towards the end. Nice to bounceback, and hopefully we can hammer QPR this weekend.
    mg1982 wrote: »
    Townsend got a nice goal too. Where was Lamela? dropped i suppose.

As he should have been. I'd start Townsend over him at the moment.

I'd rather someone better than both of them though.

Advertisement