Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lanesborough Avenue

Options
  • 04-03-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

HI Just wondering if anyone could provide some feedback on this area? We are considering renting here and have two young kids and hubbie works some nights so I would be on my own - house is alarmed. Just wondering how safe this area is?

Thanks for any info at all

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Nice area. 5 mins to Charlestown Shopping Centre and the 140 bus has you in town in 25 mins at rush hour.

I live near it but in a different estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

lolly175 wrote: »
    HI Just wondering if anyone could provide some feedback on this area? We are considering renting here and have two young kids and hubbie works some nights so I would be on my own - house is alarmed. Just wondering how safe this area is?

Thanks for any info at all
    We've been living in the estate for a couple of years now and never had any bother. It's quiet enough, lots of young families.

As Kceire says, it's a handy enough walk to the shopping centre and easy enough to get to lidl, aldi etc.

The 9, 83 and 140 buses will get you in and out of town quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lolly175

Guys, thanks a mill for the feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

lolly175 wrote: »
    Guys, thanks a mill for the feedback

No worries. If there's anything else feel free to ask!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

No worries. If there's anything else feel free to ask!

+1

If you have any specific questions, just ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement