Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android with good camera?

Options
  • 04-03-2015 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for an Android phone with a good camera (over 8mp), and won't break the bank?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Megapixels are no indication of whether or not the camera is good. What kind of money are you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

€200. The range seems to be pretty lacklustre here unless I want to spend serious money.

Would it be worth going further afield and spending my money on a Chinese phone or something of that ilk?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Banjaxed82 wrote: »
    €200. The range seems to be pretty lacklustre here unless I want to spend serious money.

Would it be worth going further afield and spending my money on a Chinese phone or something of that ilk?

There are a lot of good devices in that price range, but unfortunately the camera is usually where they fall down. The Moto G is a great phone, but the camera would only be okay. It depends on just how good you want the camera to be, if you're comparing to an iPhone 6 or something you're never going to find something to fit the bill.

Advertisement