Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to live?

Options
  • 04-03-2015 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭

I've managed to get a job in belgard Dublin 24

Looking for a recommendations for a decent place to live. Preferably within 20 minutes drive of belgard.

Any suggestions?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,932 ✭✭✭✭listermint

There are varying places to live all around the area. Depends what you are looking for (type of housing) and your budget.

Belgard Heights itself is a nice estate as is Kingswood. But you will find it hard for a rental to come up there. You could go with Citywest as there is more availability in that location. Some parts of citywest are remote some are not. There is a Luas line. or you could go more towards the city as the Luas line is an option for you you could ditch the car

I suppose the take away here is 'how long is a length of string' I could get anywhere in 20 minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

listermint wrote: »
    There are varying places to live all around the area. Depends what you are looking for (type of housing) and your budget.
    It's just myself so initially I'd be happy to move in to a house share.

Belgard Heights itself is a nice estate as is Kingswood. But you will find it hard for a rental to come up there. You could go with Citywest as there is more availability in that location. Some parts of citywest are remote some are not. There is a Luas line. or you could go more towards the city as the Luas line is an option for you you could ditch the car

I'd be looking to travel by car as I'm from the country and a public transport phobia with getting to and from work.

I suppose the take away here is 'how long is a length of string' I could get anywhere in 20 minutes...

Any areas I should avoid?
    Hopefully that gives a bit more scope!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement