Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumia (where to buy)

Options
  • 04-03-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I currently have a Lumia 520 and 630 but I want to upgrade to a 735 or even an older 1030. Problem is, in Ireland it seems to be impossible to get them. O2, 3 only carry 3-4 phones and they are all the low end phone.

I am not interested in bill pay, I am on pre pay so I dont mind paying 200 euro + etc for the phone.

Anyone know where I can buy Lumia phones, preferably unlocked?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Adverts.ie and donedeal if you don't mind used phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Argos had the 735 on the screens in store for about €230 (in Naas), couldn't find it on the website. Was out of stock in Naas but maybe other stores have it.
    What network are you on?
    Vodafone have the 830/930 prepay
    Emobile/meteor have the 735/930

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

I am on O2 / Three. Thanks for the help guys.

I would be happy with a HTC either. It is the Windows OS I am after really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

The 640 and 640 XL were announced this week. Both are available to pre-order on Amazon (.de and .es I think) if you're looking for a very new model that will ship next month I think. Not expert enough to know how they compare to current models.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

Can you order direct from microsoft ?
    You can in the UK,not sure if they ship to Ireland ..

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/phones/lumia/?action=catalogsearch&catalog_mode=list&order_by=sim_free_price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Thanks guys, picked up two in Argos at lunch.

Advertisement