Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Main Event/Smackdown spoilers

• 04-03-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

For Main Event this week:

Fandango b Curtis Axel

Aadm Rose b Zack Ryder

Paige b Summer Rae

Usos b The Ascension

For Smackdown:

It opened with a Ziggler promo saying life is about second chances and he's enterting the ladder match for the IC title. Ziggler started talking about Daniel Bryan, when Bad News Barrett & Luke Harper attacked him. They beat him down until Dean Ambrose made the save. While all this was going on, R-Truth grabbed the belt and left.

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro b Los Matadores

Ryback b Kane with a clothesline right away

Big Show b Ryback via knockout punch

A.J. Lee b Brie Bella - Nikki and Paige were at ringside. Crowd wasn't into this feud at all. Less heat than anything else on the show. Good finish.

Big E & Kofi Kingston b Miz & Damien Mizdow - Miz walked out on Mizdow

Rusev b Jack Swagger with the Accolade

Curtis Axel then challenged Rusev, talking like he was Hulk Hogan, saying he wanted a U.S. title shot.

Dolph Ziggler & Dean Ambrose b Bad News Barrett & Luke Harper. R-Truth hit Harper with a belt shot and Daniel Bryan ran in. R-Truth gave Bryan the belt. Not sure if this will make TV or not. Stardust attacked Bryan after.

Looks like they've dropped the Stardust-Goldust feud, no mention of it on Raw either. Looks like Stardust will be in the IC match instead. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gavster1982

Ryback should not be losing to Big Show cleanly...was this the case? They clearly have no idea what to do with him and Rowan. They seem to want to keep them in the Authority storyline but these week on week matches against Show and Kane are grating now..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ryback should not be losing to Big Show cleanly...was this the case? They clearly have no idea what to do with him and Rowan. They seem to want to keep them in the Authority storyline but these week on week matches against Show and Kane are grating now..

From the spoilers I read, Kane distracted Ryback plus his match against Show took place right after his clean victory over Kane.

sorry my bad, i didint see he faced Kane...wonder was Rowan involved at all....

imagine they are planning him shellshock Show at Mania........

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Looks like they've dropped the Stardust-Goldust feud, no mention of it on Raw either. Looks like Stardust will be in the IC match instead. Anyone know?

Even though WM is a 4 hour show, I just can't see Vince giving the Gold-StarDust feud anytime on it. Other than maybe Goldust running in on StarDust during the ladder match and costing him the title.

Or Goldie inserting himself in the match...o

who all is in that match now???

Ziggles
    Ambrose
    Harper
    BNB
    Truth
    Bryan
    Stardust?

• Advertisement

Axel face turn?? Could we see Hogan and him pairing up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or Goldie inserting himself in the match...o

who all is in that match now???

Ziggles
    Ambrose
    Harper
    BNB
    Truth
    Bryan
    Stardust?

Yes could see Goldust being added to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

They're not even trying to pretend that Smackdown matters any more, are they? No Reigns, no Rollins, no HHH or Stephanie, no Heyman.

The undercard for Mania is a big disappointment this year. A lot of talented guys but they have no plan for them and they're just all thrown together; they're just there.

I couldn't care less about the IC Title situation, and unless BNB wins at Mania then they have totally killed him these past few weeks.

I can only hope that after Mania there will be a greater focus on the full-time guys who deserve better than what they're getting.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

At the risk of cross-thread discussion, there was talk in the XT thread about the fear NXT is moving from "developmental" to "Internet Show."

Wonder if they should just bring back the brand split and make Smackdown the "smark" show...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I think it's been inching in that direction for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Throwaway show but this must be watched:

Not actually NXT Women's Division but AJ Lee vs Brie was a really good if sloppy WWE Divas match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How great would it be if Axel pinned Rusev or made him tap?!

Advertisement