Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bit of a problem

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Get an aspire maxi and a few coils, cheap and cheerful and a great vape.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/maxibdc.htm

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bvccoil.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

EGriff wrote: »
    Get an aspire maxi and a few coils, cheap and cheerful and a great vape.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/maxibdc.htm

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bvccoil.htm

It looks very like the ce4 and ce5?? Is it the same?

No its completely different. It's all about the coil, that's the important part that does all the work.

No its completely different. It's all about the coil, that's the important part that does all the work.

Its between that and protank 3 so which is better do you reckon? Sorry for all the stupid questions but ive been threw a few tanks in the last few weeks so just want a decent quality one :)

I prefer the aspire maxi and the coils it uses, the kanger ones in the protank were the best at one stage but then the aspire ones came out and they're much better IMO.

I prefer the aspire maxi and the coils it uses, the kanger ones in the protank were the best at one stage but then the aspire ones came out and they're much better IMO.

Cheers think il give it a try if it fits my ego battery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

rottie 11 wrote: »
    aspire maxi is good, bottom coil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

macker33 wrote: »
    aspire maxi is good, bottom coil

Rottie,I agree with both vapors,if you want to go down the Ego road,then the Maxi is the best one out of all the small Aspires,I have a couple of Maxi's on two Ego "C" Twists rocking at 4.2 v,good flavour & throat hit.

It is difficult to get assurances from everyone,there will be some who don't like the Maxi & other brands,it will all depend on how lucky you are with the coils,hopefully,most of the coils will be 100% working,a good few do not,this is the big question,as said above,the coil is the important factor here.

• Advertisement

Cheers lads im going to give it a try . Thanks for all the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I have to say again that my kanger is my favourite tank. I managed to get it apart carefully with a vice grip, and before I put it back together again, I put a tiny bit of Vaseline where it screws together. No problems now, though I do keep an eye on it for over tightening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I managed to get it apart carefully with a vice grip, and before I put it back together again, I put a tiny bit of Vaseline where it screws together. No problems now, though I do keep an eye on it for over tightening.

If it gets stuck again try grabbing it with a rubber glove, it will help you get a better grip on it without having to worry about ruining your tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Dramatik wrote: »
    If it gets stuck again try grabbing it with a rubber glove, it will help you get a better grip on it without having to worry about ruining your tank.

I have to use rubber gloves on all my Nautilus's,so guess what I am getting for my Birthday:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Dramatik wrote: »

tried it, nitrile and latex. it wasnt enough.

I have to say again that my kanger is my favourite tank. I managed to get it apart carefully with a vice grip, and before I put it back together again, I put a tiny bit of Vaseline where it screws together. No problems now, though I do keep an eye on it for over tightening.

Thats possibly why mine broke . I took it apart very carefully wire a vice grip and 2 days later it was broke .

still in 2 minds between the mini protank and the aspire maxi lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement