Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone recommendation

Options
  • 04-03-2015 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi,

I would appreciate if I could get recommendations on a phone please. I am currently on Vodafone billpay and will be switching to Three prepay. However, unless there's a huge price difference I would prefer to buy an unlocked phone (new, not used) so I'm free to move to any operator.
    I currently have a Samsung GT-I8730, Android version 4.1.2. I really hate this phone at this point as it is incredibly slow to open apps, webpages etc (even with apps uninstalled and photos deleted).
    My typical usage is heavy on apps, web browsing and taking pictures, I actually rarely call/get calls.

What I’m looking for in a phone is:
    - Good quality camera
    - Performance speed (toggle between apps, open apps, web browsing)
    - Decent memory – or a slot to expand it with a card
    - Budget: up to 200 euros, but can stretch a bit more for the right phone.

Could I also get pointers as to where to buy? I’m not too familiar and there’s a limited choice on the operator’s website.

Thanks!

Advertisement