Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OlliOlli 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I reckon I'm having as much fun as I did with OlliOlli but I would say the difficulty seriously ramps up.

Really most of the latter amateur challenges should be in the pro challenges.

The other thing I'd say is I don't think the soundtrack is as good.

Still really loving the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

i completely agree, the levels get so hard its frustrating and end up in a simple "learn all the movements by heart" routine. this is where you see the difference to the THPS series. it also has these missions that are hard and stuff, but you can also just skirmish around like you please.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,783 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah i have all amateur challenges done except for the last two Titan Sky levels and they are just mental. I was really enjoying the progression bit i feel stuck. Think I'll just move onto the pro levels or it will wreck my head.

Finished all the amateur levels now and onto the pro levels.

So far the pro levels are a little easier.. only really difficult one is getting the high score. You pretty much have to perfect the level.

I've completed all the challenges now and done about 5-6 levels in Rad mode.

Te pro levels are generally no more difficult than the amateur levels if you've gone all the way. The last one though took me ages to get all the stars.

Debating whether to keep going and complete all the levels on RAD. May play through Hotline Miami first.

• Advertisement
Advertisement