If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendation

Options
  • 04-03-2015 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi I was hoping you could recommend a tv for me that you have available in your store. 
    I currently have a 42W829B but I plan on moving this upstairs as I find it to small now. 
    My budget is about €1000/£726. I was thinking  of just getting the 50W829 but it would probably to big but I'm sure I could get used to it. 
    If you would recommend anything between 46 to 50" that would be on par for picture qaulity it would much appreciated.

Thanks 
    Stephen 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 stphn_olin

stphn_olin wrote: »
    Hi I was hoping you could recommend a tv for me that you have available in your store. 
    I currently have a 42W829B but I plan on moving this upstairs as I find it to small now. 
    My budget is about €1000/£726. I was thinking  of just getting the 50W829 but it would probably to big but I'm sure I could get used to it. 
    If you would recommend anything between 46 to 50" that would be on par for picture qaulity it would much appreciated.

Thanks 
    Stephen 
    After some thought I have decided to get the 50W829B but it's seems you have not got them in stoke.

Would you know when you'll be getting them back in??

Thanks 
    Stephen.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks 
    Stephen 
    After some thought I have decided to get the 50W829B but it's seems you have not got them in stoke.

Would you know when you'll be getting them back in??

Thanks 
    Stephen.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  While I don't have them in the shop I can get it in for you no problem.  It is however a tv that can not be delivered and has to be collected in the store

Regards Stephen

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...if it was me I would go for the Panasonic TX50AS650 - I think the pic is far more natural than on the W829 and its a really beautiful looking TV - the spec is broadly similar - the Panasonic is Passive 3D whilst the Sony is Active - but the Panasonic has Panasonic's 1200Mz motion control processing built in whilst the Sony is 800Hz.

The 50AS650 has just been slaughtered to £649 but its even better value in Euro at just €889 and we can probably squeeze another €20 off that for Boardies ( including delivery) to leave it at €869.99 which really is a super price for a tip top quality TV!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200553-viera-tx50as650b.aspx?swapstore=1

If you are a bit nervous about stepping up to 50" the As650 is also available in 47" at a bonkers £549.95 / €759.99 ( eup0 is a boardie price inc. ROI delivery)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 27 stphn_olin

Sorry for the delay in responding to your recommendation. First of all I'd like to thank you for your help, I really appreciate it but fortunately I got a great deal on the 50W829 in a local store.

Thanks again
    Stephen

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry for the delay in responding to your recommendation. First of all I'd like to thank you for your help, I really appreciate it but fortunately I got a great deal on the 50W829 in a local store.

Thanks again
    Stephen
    Hi Stephen.

No problem at all.

Should we be able to assist you in the future please drop us a post.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.