Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafes in Blanchardstown - Ongar for early morning

Options
  • 04-03-2015 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'll be starting a new job in Ongar next week. It's difficult for me to get there and it looks like I'm gonna be in the area by about 7am every morning (2 hours before I start work). So I need to find a cafe or somewhere that opens early. I've been looking online but can only find places that open at about 8am. If anybody knows of anywhere, please advise! I'm desperate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

There cafe rendezvous on the Main Street. Not sure how early it opens though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

How far away do you live that public transport leaves toy there two hours early

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I don't think you'll find anywhere in Ongar or Clonsilla or Clonee open at 7am (unless you mean a takeaway coffee from a Spar)

You might get Starbucks in Blanch towncentre....but prob not

Are you driving/getting lift/train/bus?? How are you there so early :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Cafe rendezvous opens at 8am, I cant think of any cafe's that open at 7am.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭whatsername42

There's the 12th lock? Would that open early, being a hotel? Nice place to relax with a newspaper. Or the crowne plaza blanchardstown?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yes maybe the crowne plaza.

Or is there a big coffee place in an industrial park near Tyrellstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

Starbucks beside Wagamama opens at 7am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Ongar is not the easiest to get to from the 12th Lock and the corporate park where the Roastery is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Amica

Thanks for the suggestions guys. The Crowne Plaza is open at 6.30 for breakfast and is very handy for my bus so I'll go with that. Thanks a mill for the help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The Dark Knight

Amica wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'll be starting a new job in Ongar next week. It's difficult for me to get there and it looks like I'm gonna be in the area by about 7am every morning (2 hours before I start work). So I need to find a cafe or somewhere that opens early. I've been looking online but can only find places that open at about 8am. If anybody knows of anywhere, please advise! I'm desperate!

Where are you coming from?
    There must be better travel options available.... Let us know and we may be able to help.
    2hr wait OK for one or two mornings, but bet you'll be sick of it (and coffee) after the first week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement