Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IJN Musashi wreck site found

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Link not working for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭sparky42

I love all the complaints in the threads about this about how dare he spend the money looking for it, etc etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

His money, he can do what he likes. So long as the wreck is treated with the reverence as any grave site would be, (offhand there is maritime legislation on this) then from an historical perspective an important find.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭sparky42

Manach wrote: »
    His money, he can do what he likes. So long as the wreck is treated with the reverence as any grave site would be, (offhand there is maritime legislation on this) then from an historical perspective an important find.

I agree, but it's still funny to see the screaming. Hopefully she's deep enough so the thieves can't get to her, so many wrecks in the Pacific shallow waters have been robbed. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement