Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA Heists - Now Live

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Just had my first taste of a full heist, I really enjoyed it, it all seemed very easy though.

The Prison heist? Was it in normal or hard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

sheehy83 wrote:
    The Prison heist? Was it in normal or hard?

Most of it was on hard, we had one of the early parts on normal by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Most of it was on hard, we had one of the early parts on normal by mistake.

It was easy cos 3 of us had it done before & knew what to expect. The next heist will be different, I haven't done it for a start. Doesn't sound impossible tho. Was in a party chat with etcher n the lads while they were doing it all, sounded handy enough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

jackrussel wrote:
    It was easy cos 3 of us had it done before & knew what to expect. The next heist will be different, I haven't done it for a start. Doesn't sound impossible tho. Was in a party chat with etcher n the lads while they were doing it all, sounded handy enough

The humane labs one?? We were doing the last setup mission there where you have to deliver the emp and we kept triggering the alarm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

sean1141 wrote: »
    The humane labs one?? We were doing the last setup mission there where you have to deliver the emp and we kept triggering the alarm!!

It was the one with the hydra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone on PS4 right now wanna do the Humane Raid -EMP?

There's a couple of us waiting for others to join but to no avail...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Anyone on PS$ right now wanna do the Humane Raid -EMP?

There's a couple of us waiting for others to join but to no avail...

I'm on now... Add me

I'm on now... Add me

Should be on its way. You're already on the invite list though so maybe you could just join yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Been trying all day to finish off the prison break and no luck. Some of the randomners just haven't a clue what they're meant to be doing. Anyone around to lend a hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Worse than bad. Takes ages to take off, really slow and to make everything worse, you get
    chased by fighter jets with rockets, if it's the finale of the heist anyway. Not much excuse for the setup mission where you get the plane though, straight take off and land mission.

I barely got out of the hanger. To say its unresponsive us an understatement

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Been trying all day to finish off the prison break and no luck. Some of the randomners just haven't a clue what they're meant to be doing. Anyone around to lend a hand?

Hey man. Do you wanna join us in the Humane Labs raid? There are 3 of us ready to go and we need 1 more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Ffs these seem to be the GTA equivalent of raid bosses from the invites I got earlier..... not being a dick and ignoring then just have my reasons before I start these ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tried to play 2 heists today (just started up again). Took ages for the host to get a full lobby and I'd only get past the 1st setup before they end the game...anyone got a regular ps4 heist group?

Well done eoin, danny and hingo, that 3rd heist humane lab raid was a proper heist altogether!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Tried to do the last set up last night for the prison break and it was near impossible to get done with disconnects and lag :(

Might be on later, hopefully to finish off the prison heist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Well done eoin, danny and hingo, that 3rd heist humane lab raid was a proper heist altogether!

yeah that was waay better than the prison break heist. Just looked up online and the total payouts for the last 2 heists are 505,000 for Series A Funding and 1 million for the last one

found this on reddit its a work in progress but has some handy info
    Setup:
    Heist Name: Fleeca Job (This job only requires 2 players)
    Player Rated Difficulty: Easy
    Up-Front: $11,450
    Setups

Payout: (Must split between players)
    Easy: I don't know this amount.
    Normal: $115,000
    Hard $143,500
    Elite Challenge:
    Complete in under 5:20
    Car sustains 6% damage or less
    No one gets wasted.
    Items Unlocked:
    Kamura (Car)
    Kamura (Armored) (Car)
    After completing this heist, Lester will call you in approximately 15 minutes. At this time you should have stocked up on supplies and checked out all the cool new toys, then return to your apartment for:
    Heist Name: Prison Break
    Player Rated Difficulty: Unavailable at this time
    Up-Front: $40,000

Easy: Unavailable at this time
    Normal: $400,000
    Hard $500,000
    Elite Challenge:
    Rashkovsky damaged 1% or less
    Extraction in under 4:40
    No one gets wasted.
    Items Unlocked:
    Lampadati Casco (Car)
    Principe Lectro (Motorcycle)
    After completing this heist, Lester will call you in approximately 15 minutes. At this time you should have stocked up on supplies and checked out all the cool new toys, then return to your apartment for:
    Heist Name: Humane Labs Raid
    Up-Front: $54,000

Normal: $575,000
    Hard $675,000
    Elite Challenge:
    Complete in Under 11:00
    Vehicle damaged 2% or less
    Nobody Gets Wasted
    Items Unlocked:
    Mammoth Hydra (Plane)
    Buckingham Valkyrie (Helicopter)
    HVY Insurgent (Car)
    HVY Insurget (Armored) (Car)
    Nagasaki Dinghy (Boat)
    Night Vision (Mask)
    Rebreather (Mask)
    Heist Name: Series A Funding
    Up-Front: Unavailable at this time
    Setups
    Set-Ups Unavailable at this time
    The Heist Details Unavailable at this time
    Normal: Unavailable at this time
    Hard Unavailable at this time
    Elite Challenge:
    Unavailable at this time
    Items Unlocked:
    Unavailable at this time
    Heist Name: The Pacific Standard Job
    Up-Front: $100,000
    Setups
    Set-Ups Unavailable at this time
    The Heist Details unavailable at this time
    Normal: $1,000,000
    Hard $1,250,000
    Elite Challenge:
    Unavailable at this time
    Items Unlocked:
    Unavailable at this time
    This is the final heist. You now should have a butt-load of cash and all items unlocked. In case you were wondering, though, here's a way to make more cash!
    EXTRA PAYOUTS: (Please note these can only be completed once per character)
    First-Time: $100,000 per mission for completing the first time. ONE-TIME ONLY
    All-In-Order Challenge: Complete all heists, and setups, in order (as detailed above) to net a $1,000,000 bonus!
    Loyalty Challenge: Complete all heists, and setups, in order (as detailed above) with the same 4 heist members for all heists to net an additional $1,000,000 bonus!
    Criminal Mastermind Challenge: Complete all heists, and setups, in order (as detailed above) with the same 4 heist members for all heists without dying to net a massive $10,000,000 bonus! No, that is not a typo. TEN MILLION dollar bonus!

http://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/2yrdhv/wip_heists_complete_guide_payout_unlocks/

sheehy83 wrote:

Any tips for the last setup mission? Delivering the emp. A few of us got stuck on it last night..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Any tips for the last setup mission? Delivering the emp. A few of us got stuck on it last night..

Tactics keep talking to each other take out all targets at same time ( on the count of 1 2 3 bang 1 2 oh **** Ya said 3!!!!) was pretty tough but well worth it took us 3 and a half hours start to finish...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Tactics keep talking to each other take out all targets at same time ( on the count of 1 2 3 bang 1 2 oh **** Ya said 3!!!!) was pretty tough but well worth it took us 3 and a half hours start to finish...

wait wait wait......do we shoot on 3 or at 3?

Like, is it 1, 2, 3/Bang or 1, 2, 3 then bang? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I'll be on the 360 from 2pm to 3pm if anybody wants a hand with the heists. Just send me an invite.

After some trial and error, we found a quick and easy way to do it. Will spoiler if anyone wants to figure it out themselves.
    Snipe the 2 boys at the front gate. 4 of ye drive the EMP into the compound and park up in the car park in front of ye. An enemy jeep will head towards ye but it will leave the compound and head off so no need to worry about it.

When you drive to the middle of the car park, head up any of the stairs and silently take out the guard patrolling. There will be numbers besides different alleys leading to the area where all the guards and scientists are.

2 of ye go to alley with a big 5 on the wall. Take out both of the scientists before they walk off. If they leave before you kill them, they will join another group and will make it much harder to kill them. Then move to where they were and kill the guard art the wall across from you.

The other 2 on your team head up to the very left of alley 5. There will be like a power box against a wall you can use to climb up to the walkways and you should be able to take out the 2 guys below you. The other half of your team should be in a good position to help if needed.

Then there are only 4 guys left, 2 scientists looking at a wall and 2 soldiers beside a jeep. One of the soldiers is changing a wheel or something.

Here the 4 of ye will have to talk and pick a target each. 3...2....1....bang.....hopefully.

Then a hacking mini game at the garage door. Once done, take the Humane Labs delivery truck and all head out together. There will be enemy jeeps coming in but will ignore you if you are in that delivery truck

Was a brilliant mission, would be VERY hard without mics. Took me back to the splinter cell and metal gear solid days. The final heist is class as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Was a brilliant mission, would be VERY hard without mics. Took me back to the splinter cell and metal gear solid days. The final heist is class as well.

Felt the same to me I could feel a touch of metal gear even when the alarm sounds... Was pretty good all in all... Mics a definite for heists...

Anybody want to run through a heist? Sick of only doing parts of it and then the sessions end... PS4, calvinleong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Any one on 360 - El dwarfo ii

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got the Humane Labs raid done with a great bunch of boardsies and some young American lad who couldn't fly a helicopter if his life depended on it. The words "Swing her to the side!" will haunt my dreams for many nights I'd say. Also that final setup is absolutley cruel, and 100% impossible without a mic.

El Inho wrote: »
    Any one on 360 - El dwarfo ii

Theres a thread for who is online on 360. Im not allowed post the url here.

Fcukin randomers man

Can't be doing with this shite!

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just got the Humane Labs raid done with a great bunch of boardsies and some young American lad who couldn't fly a helicopter if his life depended on it. The words "Swing her to the side!" will haunt my dreams for many nights I'd say. Also that final setup is absolutley cruel, and 100% impossible without a mic.

PS4 by any chance? Was playing humane labs with 2 other boardsies earlier :P

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭lcasey90

cobraeire wrote:
    Looking for people to join our crew... only have 2 members as yet all are welcome ,young and old male and female,crew is called reservoir slobs...Its for Ps3,you can leave your psn here or add us on gta live..cheers!!

Starting heist now if anybody interested Psn Eoin_McLovin

Starting heist now if anybody interested Psn Eoin_McLovin

Yous ps3??

• Advertisement

lcasey90 wrote: »
    Yous ps3??

Ps4

Stayed up way too late last night/morning doing heists. Great laugh though and eventually got them done. Is the humane lab the last one or is there one more to follow?

DubDJ wrote: »
    Stayed up way too late last night/morning doing heists. Great laugh though and eventually got them done. Is the humane lab the last one or is there one more to follow?

No. There's more. Im bolloxed. About 14 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Seem to spend 90% if my time looking at loading screens.

Seem to spend 90% if my time looking at loading screens.

Try clear cache. It help when tou have problems getting into jobs.

Settings-system-storage- press y- clear cache

For 360

Wish you could skip cutscenes after the first attempt :(

2 more after the lab one I think

Haven't heard much about the other heists or got invites. Only two were the prison and humane labs.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Haven't heard much about the other heists or got invites. Only two were the prison and humane labs.

After humane. Trevor is setting something up. Not soo sure what but ive 3/5 set ups done

Looking for Ps3 friends for heists and other fun stuff preferably with headsets sent requests to lcasey90 or let me know of crews to join thanks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

lcasey90 wrote:
    Looking for Ps3 friends for heists and other fun stuff preferably with headsets sent requests to lcasey90 or let me know of crews to join thanks

niallcarroll19

no headset yet but have a lot of cop on that gets me through!!!

nc19 wrote:

Add me lcasey90

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

nc19 wrote: »
    niallcarroll19

Hopeless trying to do heists without a headset

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

guil wrote:

it's on its way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

guil wrote: »

But he looks damn good trying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Anyone else for ps3 heists? Three of us on. Some randomer started with us then left. Nice to get four boardsies. Three of us have headsets.

sheehy83 wrote:
    Heist Leader (HL) funds the heist (eg. 3rd heist costs 60k to start).

nkay1985 wrote:
    Anyone else for ps3 heists? Three of us on. Some randomer started with us then left. Nice to get four boardsies. Three of us have headsets.

Add me on psn lcasey90 have headset won't be on til 2moro night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Getting a headset today. milky0099 on ps3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Why did you abandon us Milky?
    We needed you! :(

• Advertisement

4 lads beat the Master Mind Challenge getting 10 mil (12 mil including 2 other bonuses) each. One of them said you can fail or have a vehicle blow up and still pass. It only fails if a member actually dies. You can also press Options, Online, Awards and check the Mastermind Challenge to see if it is counting each mission. Out of the 4 people, they split into 2 groups from the Fleeca job and then regroup for the rest. Has to be on hard mode as well. They did it over 2 days.

Slight spoilers on how the last heist ends.

Advertisement