Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spar Crumlin village

Options
  • 04-03-2015 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anybody know why the spar in Crumlin village has been closed for over a week and a half? Hope nothing serious happened.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,441 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Think that would be Dublin city rather than county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

I thought Dublin City was in County Dublin .........

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Gone bust I believe.

MadDog76 wrote: »
    I thought Dublin City was in County Dublin .........

Nope, Dublin city is a county borough - a county in it's own right in all but name.

coylemj wrote: »
    Nope, Dublin city is a county borough - a county in it's own right in all but name.

Oh ............ so Dublin City is actually not in County Dublin at all :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paradisepaddy

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Gone bust I believe.

Strange, I didn't get that impression or feeling when talking to the staff when getting a bit of shopping.

With regards to adding it to this forum, Sorrrrrryy... feel free to move to the correct one. (y)

cheers all

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Strange, I didn't get that impression or feeling when talking to the staff when getting a bit of shopping.

With regards to adding it to this forum, Sorrrrrryy... feel free to move to the correct one. (y)

cheers all

One of my old scouts was employed there and told me last week that all the staff were let go because it was closing down. He seemed fairly surprised himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paradisepaddy

Hopefully they get new jobs. Anyway case closed I guess. Feel free to close this. cheers Kablamo!

MadDog76 wrote: »
    Oh ............ so Dublin City is actually not in County Dublin at all :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you like, Dublin city was never part of County Dublin.

County Dublin no longer exists anyway ;)

coylemj wrote: »
    Roll your eyes all you like, Dublin city was never part of County Dublin.

County Dublin no longer exists anyway ;)

Eh ......... yeh ......... ok :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement