Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Fees!

Options
  • 04-03-2015 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,
    Does anyone have any idea how much the late payment penalty for college fees is? And how soon it is applied? I'm in a weird loan loophole and mightn't be able to pay my fees which are due in May until the end of the summer. Will the penalties be devastating??!!

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gradlife

I've never heard of anyone actually being charged for late payment. You won't have access to your exam results however. They will also block you from registering for next year. You also will be blocked from entering the library AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

gradlife wrote: »
    I've never heard of anyone actually being charged for late payment. You won't have access to your exam results however. They will also block you from registering for next year. You also will be blocked from entering the library AFAIK

As above, I've never heard of a late fee or penalty. However you are blocked from your exams results, but I'm fairly sure you can still sit them. As regards registering, I don't know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Think there's only late fees for stuff like the library or res. Got a €60 fine this week for forgetting to pay my res fees which is super irritating.

Advertisement