Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good games for non-English speaking kids

Options
  • 05-03-2015 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend some good (free) Android games that would be suitable for 5-12 year olds who don't speak English?

I work as a missionary with street children, most of whom speak no English and can't read/write anyway. For a treat, I let them play some mobile games, but they struggle with all the English text/menu's etc and end up just clicking randomly on screen.

Ideally, I'd like to find decent games with minimum menu's & advertisements (I get called over 50 times a day as they've clicked on advert which opens the browser!)

Also, any recommendations for fun educational games to teach them English, math etc would be welcome.

Thanks!!

Advertisement