Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What browser do you guys use?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Luckydog69

Use Chrome on the main laptop but found it sluggish on an older laptop so installed Slimboat...very very quick startup and customizable as well. For Android I use CM Browser..find it to be fast and lightweight.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Firefox. Does the job

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Firefox enthusiasts should check out Pale Moon too, a 64-bit Firefox derivative. Uses the old Firefox UI as well so its nice and retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

Used to use Firefox but now use Chrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Currently using Firefox Developer Edition 64bit. Very impressed with the functionality even though its a developer edition. Daily updates to fix any bugs with the browser and I havent really come across any myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Opera since the day it became free back 15 years ago :)

Unfortunately they stopped developing their system a few years ago and I had to move to the current version of Opera, which is Chrome based. Some call it Chropera :p

Advertisement