Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Multi device charger

• 05-03-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

When it's time to charge I usually find there always another iPhone and sometimes a tablet/iPad or 2 to be charged as well. I've looked at multi-usb chargers, but they're still messy with all the cables involved. Found this flexcharger on indiegogo of which I initially thought the price was a bit steep, but considering it comes with 3 MFi certified microusb-lighting adapter (€19 each on apple.com) and built in wireless charger/wifi repeater (last 2 optional) I think it's actually quite a good device at that price. Big downside is it won't deliver before October... Other downside is if you go for the best specced model (with wireless charge/repeater) only one output delivers 2.1a, but I read in the comments they may improve on that. Any better option out there (not looking for a multi-usb hub)?

Advertisement