Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandonment

• 05-03-2015 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. My wife moved out of the marital home, no children between us, 8 weeks ago and lives with a neighbour in his house. I still live in th marital home. My question is this, I have heard the term 'legal abandonment', does this apply in the case of children or can it apply to the leaving of the marital home? If not is there another legal clause relating to a spouse leaving and now living somewhere else? I have been granted legal aid but await my first appointment, any information would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Mod Note:
    Hi OP

as you already have this thread open in Legal Discussions I am closing it here.
    Also we are not permitted to offer legal advice here so please don't ask for it going forwards.

If you want practical advice on your separation &/or divorce then please start a new thread seeking such advice, but again please don't seek legal advice.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement