Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 25/3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Reece James scored too for Huddersfield!

Scored directly from a corner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

United Team

CC4ma6gWYAANKIV.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Trilla wrote: »
    I'd take Nani and Chico back, let Falcao, Evans, Lindergaard, Lingard, Rafael (sadly), Powell and Cleverley go.

We aren't going to get a better back up so might as well keep Evans around. Weekends like this show just how important depth in the squad is, even if he is not first choice he is still good enough to step in when needed, he has shown that in the past.

Not much point getting rid of all defenders then being left short at some point again next season, if Evans wants to stay then let him stay. Damn sure I'd rather he was stepping in to some big game than McNair or Blackett.

D-Day for Falcao!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Come on Radamel turn on the style

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

The nerves are kicking in now :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

cpAooyO.jpg

No wonder Falcoa has had a poor season. That truncheon of his is obviously weighing him down.

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Thepoet85 wrote: »

im-fine.gif

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    cpAooyO.jpg

No wonder Falcoa has had a poor season. That truncheon of his is obviously weighing him down.
    Jesus the shoes are manky altogether...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

What is the website that shows what tv stations the games is on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭wiz569

bmcc10 wrote: »
    What is the website that shows what tv stations the games is on?
    http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Without our conductor, I can't see us getting anything.

11137896_395213927316801_576905146_n.jpg

That's surely NSFW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

cpAooyO.jpg

cpAooyO.jpg

cpAooyO.jpg

what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Going to be a struggle today. I am already in a defeatist attitude about this one and I expect us to lose. How do Chelsea avoid 4 or 5 injuries at the same time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

edgecutter wrote: »
    Going to be a struggle today. I am already in a defeatist attitude about this one and I expect us to lose. How do Chelsea avoid 4 or 5 injuries at the same time?

It's hard to pick up injuries when you have 11 players standing in the goalmouth most of the time. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,654 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

You know I adore watching my team play

LVG has us playing great great stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,654 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Headshot wrote: »
    You know I adore watching my team play

LVG has us playing great great stuff

I know, you could charge to watch them play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,227 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sucker punch.

Damn robbed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Falcao will be off at half time I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Falcao being ****e. Dunno why some utd "fans" adore and defend him. ****ing woeful. Doomed with injuries and having to turn to that donkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Harsh on Falcao lads. We're the better team so no need to be freaking out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Van Persie will be on for Falcao at some point I reckon. Maybe for half an hour. Falcao very poor again.
    GSPfan wrote: »
    Harsh on Falcao lads. We're the better team so no need to be freaking out.

It's not harsh though, he has offered nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Played some nice stuff in the first 20 minutes,Herrera was getting on the ball a lot,Rooney should have had least hit the target,that was a great chance,

Got hit then with a sucker punch,was Falcao fouled? You do see some refs giving frees for them tackles but not today.

Plenty to be confident about in the second half just have to watch out and don't be hit on the break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I thought that Rooney chance was in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

adox wrote: »

De Gea did too, was punching the air in delight!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, come on. It's the same people every week too.

There's a match thread. Please use it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

adox wrote: »

Was on the phone to the girlfriend and screamed down it when I saw it go in. Then I was like "jaysus, dont celebrate too much Rooney" and realised :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, come on. It's the same people every week too.

There's a match thread. Please use it :)

Woops sorry dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Januzaj really needs to be loaned out at this stage. He's gone backwards so much this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Januzaj really needs to be loaned out at this stage. He's gone backwards so much this season.

He was mostly hopeless last year as well, the acclaim he got was a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Adnan is just another Macheda. Probably the most over hyped youngster for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Dissapointed, played well but once we conceded it became mourinho 101, he was parking the bus :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,227 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Not a bad performance but Chelsea are just too good.

And Januzaj? Don't make me laugh. Another flash in the pan who is more concerned with cheating than creating. I gave up on him after that incident in the Arsenal cup game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

Aside from the goal I don't have many complaints about today. It was a fun game to watch and it's hard to beat a team that isn't trying to attack.

Honestly, i think Chelsea fans have more to complain about. It was poor from them for most of the game. The team is better than how Jose sets them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Did nothing down the left once Di Maria and Blackett came on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Mourinho using all the tricks in the book to waste time, could have easily drawn this game, I'm sure we would have without the injuries. Frustrating losing to a team that doesn't try to play

• Advertisement

Bleh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I guess it's a positive sign that I'm disappointed to lose to Chelsea. Reality is a few weeks back, had you offered me 9 points out of the matches vs City, Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea, I'd have happily snatched your hand off.

It wasn't a great preformance from anyone, but nor was it bad. Chelsea had a gameplan (steal a goal, defend) and we couldn't penetrate it.

Will say Rooney is shockingly bad in midfield considering the discussions about moving there as his career went on; his decision making, imo, is really bad, and he constantly tries the Hollywood pass rather than something that actually penetrates a defence :( Falcao really has disappointed me as well. It's a horrid shame he never kicked on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

meh, played well, was always going to be difficult at Stamford Bridge. Bring on next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Not overly disappointed with that.

Three first team players injured and we go to the "champions elect" and absolutely dominate the game. Hoal was lucky as **** with Falcao not getting a blatant free kick.

Really happy with the performance, how we are dominating matches is great. Some decent chances too. A tight affair that we were unlucky to lose. Wouldn't be overly disheartened. I'd be disheartened if I was Chelsea having to watch that every big game: /

I dont really care about the loss, I was more interested in how we played. We were great. The much better team. The days of old we were the ones that had to change how we played against the big teams but now they are ****ting themselves and have to adjust to playing against us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Blackett and Di Maria were very poor. But on we go Chelsea parked the bus as expected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Such cowardly tactics to use at home by Mourinho, so glad he didn't get the Man utd job. It would sicken me to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Did nothing down the left once Di Maria and Blackett came on.

Hard for Di Maria when Blackett came on. Didn't want to overlap and has a terrible touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

Such cowardly tactics to use at home by Mourinho, so glad he didn't get the Man utd job. It would sicken me to be honest.

I wanted him to get it but his negative tactics have really put me off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

McNair was brilliant today and so was Shaw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement