Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 25/3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

LeeJM wrote: »
    I dont post in here often but I read the thread most days and my god even by your standards thats arrogant and totally uncalled for.
    Totally agree with you Lee... Pro. F, this is a public forum for discussion on United.. not a forum where Pro. F runs the show... get over yourself like a good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

I dont post in here often but I read the thread most days and my god even by your standards thats arrogant and totally uncalled for.
    irishfeen wrote: »
    Totally agree with you Lee... Pro. F, this is a public forum for discussion on United.. not a forum where Pro. F runs the show... get over yourself like a good man.

Dry your eyes lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Witty, so so witty. So captain foresight seeing as you obviously know best who is it we should sign and while your at it any chance of the winning lottery numbers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

AM5aFCQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Lets all just accept each other for you they are.

1Cz6vbO.jpg

Looks like Michael Carrick might be fit to return at the weekend ... would be a great boost in what could very well be a difficult enough game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Witty, so so witty. So captain foresight seeing as you obviously know best who is it we should sign and while your at it any chance of the winning lottery numbers?

I think we should buy more strikers. I know we have some, but we have loads of money so I think we should buy 2 or 3 more and see how that works out. If they aren't successful it won't matter because of reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

I think we should buy more strikers. I know we have some, but we have loads of money so I think we should buy 2 or 3 more and see how that works out. If they aren't successful it won't matter because of reasons.

So assuming your answer is sarcasm (which I know it is) based off the above we shouldnt buy defenders as we already have some. Forget midfielders cos we already have some of them too. Jesus this management stuff is easy :)

• Advertisement

• irishfeen wrote: »
    Looks like Michael Carrick might be fit to return at the weekend ... would be a great boost in what could very well be a difficult enough game.

Report??

This is ****ing great news :D

You didn't ask nicely enough. Better luck next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

madcabbage wrote: »

You should never take that site for gospel. Its quite unreliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Pro. F wrote: »
    It's neither laziness nor a fear of being proven wrong. From my very limited experience of dealing with you I think an in-depth discussion of last summer's transfers with you would be a complete waste of my time and effort.

So you prefer to use your time and effort to insult someone instead of backing up your point, you must be a real pleasure IRL.

TBH like anyone who is too stubborn to admit when they are wrong you ignore all points made and resort to childish name calling and silly remarks to cover it up.

Its ok to be wrong once in a while and its ok to admit it.

Why do we fall Pro.F? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

So you prefer to use your time and effort to insult someone instead of backing up your point, you must be a real pleasure IRL.

TBH like anyone who is too stubborn to admit when they are wrong you ignore all points made and resort to childish name calling and silly remarks to cover it up.

Its ok to be wrong once in a while and its ok to admit it.

Why do we fall Pro.F? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

What points did I ignore?

• Advertisement

What points did I ignore?

I've already made my points you are welcome to go back through all my posts and see which ones you ignored. From my very limited experience of dealing with you I now know that an in-depth discussion of last summer's transfers with you would be a complete waste of my time and effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I asked this the other day but no one loves me and didnt answer.

But what does an agent do? There is no way in hell a player is letting an agent decide where they go.
    I can make my assumptions that the agent/agency is just a go between when dealing with contracts/job offers because of the complexity of the legal wording.
    I dont think the contracts are as simple as mine.
    You gowl, will work in this office at this job for x amount. Dont be telling other people of any insider dealing and data.

I think its pure tinfoil hattery to believe 1 person, Mendes, has such power over a club and players to decide where they play and how much they get paid and any future deals. Is he just the owner of an agency?

Any recruitment agencies here in Ireland get paid a bonus for finding staff, so thats a pretty usual thing for agencies, Hardly anything sinister there?

Its mental to think that he has so many clients on his own personal book but then can play these elaborate game of thrones games with people.

Its real tabloid bollix devoid of any critical thinking.

tumblr_m3ftd4OhwW1qa6lp8.gif

tumblr_m3ftd4OhwW1qa6lp8.gif

cUv9r0T.gif

... its still unaswered. Ill just assume its paper bollox tin foil hattery.

I've already made my points you are welcome to go back through all my posts and see which ones you ignored. From my very limited experience of dealing with you I now know that an in-depth discussion of last summer's transfers with you would be a complete waste of my time and effort.

I had a read back there through your posts there and as far as I can see I responded to all of your points. So I think your claim that I ignored them all is a lie.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Report??

This is ****ing great news :D
    Twitterland .. Could be bullshít but here's hoping...

• Advertisement

I had a read back there through your posts there and as far as I can see I responded to all of your points. So I think your claim that I ignored them all is a lie.

Ok if thats what you choose to believe fair enough, I'm done now as I dont want to derail the thread any further, if you wish to reply hit me up on PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I dont want to derail the thread any further, if you wish to reply as me up on PM

Thanks!

Ok if thats what you choose to believe fair enough, I'm done now as I dont want to derail the thread any further, if you wish to reply hit me up on PM

Cool. Let's leave it.

I'm glad we didnt get Vidal. How can an adult over the age of 20 think his hair is a good look.
    I have an irrational hatred of h because of it. Looks like a limerick traveller.

I can't be the only one

Im delighted we didnt get him because he's a shadow of the player he once was before his injuries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I'm glad we didnt get Vidal. How can an adult over the age of 20 think his hair is a good look.
    I have an irrational hatred of h because of it. Looks like a limerick traveller.

I can't be the only one

I bet you're bald.

adox wrote: »
    I bet you're bald.

I have a fine head of hair on me

Bale having some stinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I think more anonymous, not getting moch of the ball

Think Vidal has had a good game myself.

• Advertisement

Hococop wrote: »
    I think more anonymous, not getting moch of the ball

Is it just me or does he look slower?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

One thing's for sure. Real really need De Gea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Think Vidal has had a good game myself.

Best player on the park tonight for me.

Evra being interviewed: "Carlos is like me, Utd blood".

Love it.

Evra's interview

post-41791-supernatural-dean-crying-gif-I-OjsR.gif

Vidal's performance tonight was just like any other game I've seen him in this season, world class. I don't know what people have been seeing that they think he has been so bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

His mind is obviously elsewhere :-)

• Pro. F wrote: »
    Vidal's performance tonight was just like any other game I've seen him in this season, world class. I don't know what people have been seeing that they think he has been so bad.

He put in some savage tackles tonight also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Evra being interviewed: "Carlos is like me, Utd blood".

Love it.

Good to hear, always liked tevez, I'm guessing his grudge is with fergie rather than united

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

One thing's for sure. Real really need De Gea.

we need him more!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Headshot wrote: »
    Im delighted we didnt get him because he's a shadow of the player he once was before his injuries
    He had a brillant game tonight. Would be a great signing for anybody in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Hococop wrote: »
    Good to hear, always liked tevez, I'm guessing his grudge is with fergie rather than united

Couldnt believe it at the time that Fergie wouldnt hold onto him. Seeing him go and keeping berbatov was hard viewing.

MD1990 wrote: »
    He had a brillant game tonight. Would be a great signing for anybody in Europe.

Not really far far far to injury prone. He's a very good player now but before his injuries, mg he was epic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Couldnt believe it at the time that Fergie wouldnt hold onto him. Seeing him go and keeping berbatov was hard viewing.

Wasn't there complications signing him due to 3rd party ownership? I'd say Fergie used the 'too expensive' line as cover.

I'm telling you it's the hair and the tattoos, he looks utterly unlikeable and looks like someone you see fighting young girls on cruises street in limerick or shouting at doors on abbey street.
    No one will admit it because it's such a ridiculous reason.

He is class though. So well rounded.

• Advertisement

Luis Nani: "I'm fine here (Sporting), but I have greater ambitions."

Hmmmm interesting :P

Duplicate post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Love see Juve win CL

Van Gaal: "I'm looking for players who fit in as my players, it has to be a quicker adaptation than players when I came to #mufc." [men]
    "This summer is very important. We need balance in our selection. I cannot deny that. But we are very busy with that."
    Early summer signings it seems

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement