Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 25/3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm... not going to discuss what I think happened but I reckon he'll be back eventually. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Blinds only let down is he's a yard short of pace. Other than that he's got a good passing game and has a good touch to get out of bother. But pace is a massive thing to be missing.

Still one of United's better additions this summer. he had a long WC which might explain the tail off in form after January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Good night sweet prince kryogen and flights of angels sing thee to thy return to the sf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Hope to see Kryo back soon - he and a few others are the main reason i still frequent this thread.
    Shame to lose good knowledgeable and opinionated posters.

Why always the good ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

You just said blind has been poor for the last few games, you were giving out about Januzaj coming on the last game but u reckon they are both playing better than fellaini now.

Im honestly begining to think you are on the greatest windup of all time. In fact I hope you are I'd actually applaud the effort.

No, my point was they have all been poor!

Do you think fellaini is a United player? United standard should be Modric, fabregas, pogba, not ****ing maroune fellaini!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Headshot wrote: »
    Jebus kryogen wtf are you thinking

How can I go on without you?

I'll be here for you boo boo. We will never let them win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'm... not going to discuss what I think happened but I reckon he'll be back eventually. ;)

Tease!

bangkok wrote: »

Do you think fellaini is a United player? United standard should be Modric, fabregas, pogba, not ****ing maroune fellaini!

Not united standard is a nothing statement. All those players play for other clubs with x standard. It's a nothing comment.

All that matters how a United player plays when playing for United. Which Fellaini has done a fine good job.

You wouldn't be posting nothing statements if pogba was playing the to the same standard as Fellaini in the utd team just because he has the 'name'.

A ham and cheese sandwich is still gonna be a ham cheese sandwich no matter what brand it has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

What happened?

You just said blind has been poor for the last few games, you were giving out about Januzaj coming on the last game but u reckon they are both playing better than fellaini now.

Im honestly begining to think you are on the greatest windup of all time. In fact I hope you are I'd actually applaud the effort.

I can't be the only one who loves reading his posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Kryogen gone.

#welldonefellaini

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Tease!

I didn't mean to make it sound like I have inside info - I don't. I just looked at his posts today and drew my own conclusions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

He is a united player though, if he wasnt at the club right at this moment we would have a weaker squad because of it. he has been one of our better and more consistant perfomers this seaon.
    Do I think he will be starting for us when LVG gets all players in and out he wants. No but thats an entirely different question and even then he could offer something as a squad player.

Can we just stop the whole giving out about the lad. He is being picked, he has played better than most this season and he has a lot more talent then people give him credit for.

People still somehow link him with the downturn in the clubs fortunes and it simply isnt his fault

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Gutted to lose Kryogen. Hopefully he returns soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

I can't be the only one who loves reading his posts.

I'd enjoy them more if I knew they were a wind up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Most of PSG's players would walk into this Utd team..take back reservations I had about Cavani as well, he's a proper player. Pastore and Varetti are fantastic also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

March 2014 rewind

Imagine if we bought Di Maria and Falcao.

Man that be amazing. Would walk into our team

K4t wrote: »
    Most of PSG's players would walk into this Utd team..take back reservations I had about Cavani as well, he's a proper player. Pastore and Varetti are fantastic also.

Yea just look at veratti tonight, a proper player would love him at united

xtal191 wrote: »
    Would love if we got Verratti

Great player, but I don't think he would work well alongside Herrera. Neither of them are very disciplined - prone to the odd rash tackle and risky pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

March 2014 rewind

:D

Have to get rid of Moyes first though,he wouldn't be able to handle the big name players,

Need to get a experienced manager in who knows how to get **** done!!

Pro. F wrote: »
    Great player, but I don't think he would work well alongside Herrera. Neither of them are very disciplined - prone to the odd rash tackle and risky pass.

Would be great if we had a few players to try a few risky passes though. He is very tidy on the ball.

:D

Have to get rid of Moyes first though,he wouldn't be able to handle the big name players,

Need to get a experienced manager in who knows how to get **** done!!

Could e after the World Cup. The Dutch manager who set up bayern and barca. Really good record.

March 2014 rewind

Falcao was injured then so he prob wouldn't have..:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

What happened?

Think he got a bad ham and cheese sambo. .

Would be great if we had a few players to try a few risky passes though. He is very tidy on the ball.

We have plenty of players who are able to try a few risky passes.

secman wrote: »
    Think he got a bad ham and cheese sambo. .

He got his ham and cheese sandwich from Tesco gone off section. He saw Bangkok leaving the brown Thomas cafe with a takeaway bag. Just couldn't hack the online embarrassment of letting his standards slip

Well well well, Chelsea out, adds further to my argument which I said weeks ago, extremely poor premier league this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,418 ✭✭✭secman

Fair play to Larry White tonight, great team effort, played ball all night.

Well well well, Chelsea out, adds further to my argument which I said weeks ago, extremely poor premier league this year

Do people need to repeat this every time an English team play?

Psg are no fools

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Hopefully Chelsea now win every league game and have it wrapped up by the time we play them

As poor as they have been at times we are still poorer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Ha. Youre a gas man.
    You say a lot of stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Would love to see Veratti at United.. class player

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Robson99

Until he'd come to us and then LVG would leave him on the bench and just break him

Do people need to repeat this every time an English team play?

Psg are no fools

Said it before they all played weeks ago. Not that they are fools, psg had 10 men nearly all the game and extra time and yet some of their passing was class. They played proper football right until the very end. Delighted for them and delighted mourinho is out. A horrible manager than lacks any sort of respect for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Robson99 wrote: »
    Until he'd come to us and then LVG would leave him on the bench and just break him

Probably tie one of his arms to one of his legs just to really break him in to his "philosophy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Giruilla wrote: »
    Would love to see Veratti at United.. class player

He is class would love him at united.

Tonight is a good example of why Mourhino didn't become and never will be united manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Almost every ball he played was attacking. Played backwards only when there was nothing on. Tough tackling player too..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I was also wrong about wanting Mourhino at utd.

Thank **** he isnt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Tonight is a good example of why Mourhino didn't become and never will be united manager.

Lads on rte talking about if he went to manchester, hamann said he would fix the club on a short term lever but leave a lot of damage, Eamon has said he was wrong and believe united we right not bringing him in

Giruilla wrote: »
    Almost every ball he played was attacking. Played backwards only when there was nothing on. Tough tackling player too..

Only 5'5 as well hard as nails and technically excellent, 22 years of age, perfect for us.

Hococop wrote: »
    Lads on rte talking about if he went to manchester Yeah hamann said he would fix the club on a short term lever but leave a lot of damage, Eamon has said he was wrong and believe united we right not bringing him in

Just heard Hamanns comments and I think he is spot on

To all the posters who say they would love to sign Verratti, who would you want him to replace in the first team?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just heard Hamanns comments and I think he is spot on

Agreed our integrity and respect would take a massive dent if he was in charge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

To all the posters who say they would love to sign Verratti, who would you want him to replace in the first team?

Fellaini

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

anybody who plays in central midfield.

Said it before they all played weeks ago. Not that they are fools, psg had 10 men nearly all the game and extra time and yet some of their passing was class. They played proper football right until the very end. Delighted for them and delighted mourinho is out. A horrible manager than lacks any sort of respect for anyone

One match with 2 teams doesn't determine 40 other teams quality.

You were saying recently how much you would love him as manager and that was te clubs biggest mistake. Some spoofer

Fellaini and then veratti can play midfield with carrick and mata can play no10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Anybody. Take your pick. PSGs midfield pisses all over Uniteds. It just pissed all over Chelseas too. :p

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement