Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread - Mod Note in OP, 25/3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Trilla wrote: »
    3 tough, v tough games coming up

The right time for them is the only thing. But when the next three games are over we will have a good idea where we will finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Id take 4 points from the next 3 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

I'd take 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Carrick was mildly shocking today, and we're atrocious at setpieces. But we've a big game to look forward to now after today at least.

Carrick was very solid today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

I think we're capable of at least 5.. Anything less and Id be a bit disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

kona wrote: »
    I'd take 9

oh-really_zps34b75673.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

And I thought Pool v Utd threads were bad lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

bangkok wrote: »
    Carrick was very solid today

dunno about very solid he gave away a very poor pass at 2-1 in the middle of the park could of easily made it 2-2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Great result. Its a nice gap to Liverpool and Spurs but only 2 weeks ago we were saying Liverpool would be ahead of us now or within 2 points.

So it could all change so quick again. That's why even though we have a cushion we lose next 2 and Liverpool Spurs win their games and things can change again.

If United do win next week I would be very confident of Top 4. Otherwise I would not be counting my chickens just yet.

• Advertisement

Depay wouldnt want utd scouts watching this game today

Headshot wrote: »
    Depay wouldnt want utd scouts watching this game today

He reads boards, im convinced of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Headshot wrote: »
    He reads boards, im convinced of it

And another... lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Am I the only one who thinks there is very little chance of us dropping out of the top 4? In current form, we can easily beat City and Everton and get at least a point against Arsenal and Chelski. Even if we slip up, I can't see Liverpool Spurs or Southampton being anywhere near consistent enough to catch us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

We should sign Charlie Adam. He does good hoof ball. :D

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've no more tears to cry, I'm over it. What I have now in 'Juander' is better than anything Matagawa could have been.

Shinjuan Matagawa becomes Juander Materra, that's cool with me!

• Advertisement

oh-really_zps34b75673.jpg

Yea, really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Jason Burt, who writes for the Telegraph is saying we've made an enquiry about Sterling. Please no.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭KH25

Jason Burt, who writes for the Telegraph is saying we've made an enquiry about Sterling. Please no.

I'd take him but not for anything near the ridiculous prices being quoted. The lad should stay with pool for his own sake anyway.

Maybe it's to clean matas boots.

KH25 wrote: »
    I'd take him but not for anything near the ridiculous prices being quoted. The lad should stay with pool for his own sake anyway.

If it was between him and Depay, I know who I'd prefer.

The only part of me that would like him at United is the part that wishes to see anarchy on the streets of Liverpool if it happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

hummels-credit-wicknes007-for-photo-editing

Sunday World going with Depay & Hummels as nailed on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Sunday Newspapers are a load of ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Sterling is a good player who's accustomed to the Premier league. He's playing all over the shop for Liverpool. Sterling deployed on the wing would be a very solid player.

Never for 50million, but I wouldn't complain if he was bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Sooooo nice to be looking forward to MOTD for a change.

Nolars wrote: »
    dunno about very solid he gave away a very poor pass at 2-1 in the middle of the park could of easily made it 2-2.

1 pass? How many passes did fellaini give away today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sooooo nice to be looking forward to MOTD for a change.

Their highlights seem to be getting worse by the week,I barely watch it anymore.You just don't get a feel for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭KH25

If it was between him and Depay, I know who I'd prefer.

The only part of me that would like him at United is the part that wishes to see anarchy on the streets of Liverpool if it happened.

Totally agree with you but I wouldn't be annoyed if he was signed for a reasonable amount. He undoubtedly has talent there to exploit. I'd prefer Depay myself though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

zerks wrote: »
    Their highlights seem to be getting worse by the week,I barely watch it anymore.You just don't get a feel for the game.

I saw a game a while ago that had only one piece of action from the second half.

1 pass? How many passes did fellaini give away today?

Change the record, you are annoying the world with your nonsense.

Change the record, you are annoying the world with your nonsense.

Just talking about the game today he was the worst United player on the pitch

• Advertisement

Of course he was, sure he's the worst player in the world so like...obviously.

Of course he was, sure he's the worst player in the world so like...obviously.

But he was, why are you making a big deal out of it?

But he was, why are you making a big deal out of it?

I'm not. I agree, he should be working in Aldi or something.

Herrera turning into the top class player i said he would. Cracking player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Herrera turning into the top class player i said he would. Cracking player

Guess it's the same reason fellani had a "bad" game today. I mean you did say it

Guess it's the same reason fellani had a "bad" game today. I mean you did say it

Honestly do you think he played well today?

Honestly do you think he played well today?

Looked good for the 1st goal today

Looked good for the 1st goal today

You obviously didn't see the game did you?

You obviously didn't see the game did you?

I did I'm just not entertaining nonsense about a player who has been amongst the best performers in our team all year and just decimated on the international front over the last week. But sure hey he had one bad game that backs up the tripe being spouted by you about him all season

• Advertisement

I did I'm just not entertaining nonsense about a player who has been amongst the best performers in our team all year and just decimated on the international front over the last week. But sure hey he had one bad game that backs up the tripe being spouted by you about him all season

Brilliant season, attacking midfielder 4 goals 2 assists :rolleyes:

It wasn't even a bad game, he wasn't involved much, didn't need to be. It's not as if he did anything wrong bar miss a good headed chance.
    Young and Valencia were far worse, only for Rooney's goal he would have pushed them close for the title of worst United player today.
    Mata didn't do much, Rojo and Jones didn't do much. De Gea was poor for the goal and hadn't many other saves to make but hey... Let's just pick out the whipping boy...

It wasn't even a bad game, he wasn't involved much, didn't need to be. It's not as if he did anything wrong bar miss a good headed chance.
    Young and Valencia were far worse, only for Rooney's goal he would have pushed them close for the title of worst United player today.
    Mata didn't do much, Rojo and Jones didn't do much. De Gea was poor for the goal and hadn't many other saves to make but hey... Let's just pick out the whipping boy...

He passed the ball straight over the sideline at one stage after a brilliant passing move...

He passed the ball straight over the sideline at one stage after a brilliant passing move...

Oh no... he must be dropped immediately.

Oh no... he must be dropped immediately.

#bringbackdimaria

Herrera turning into the top class player i said he would.

United won 3-1 bangkok. There was no one player on the field today who had a particularly bad game let alone one player to single out as the worst. Change the record and cop on, it's like you want Fellaini to perform badly to justify the shíte you spout about him.

Great to see as well that you could predict that Herrera was going to be a good player for us; There's only about another 20 of us here who've been surmising the same but of course you're the one to use "like I said he would" as if you have some tangible effect on his game, or higher-power type knowledge of the future. Throw us out next Wednesday's Lotto numbers while you're at it there.

• Advertisement

#WellDoneFellaini

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Hococop wrote: »
    What the the ex pool players say?

Can't recall specific's at this stage but Steve having his word and then someone talking with the cam on him and him shaking his head was a great highlight after the sh*t about the Pool beating us 3-0.. Stand out moment for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Bangkok - the majority of your posts are drivel of the highest order, but your constant barracking of Fellaini, when he's proven himself this season as a hell of a good player for us? Well that's just laughable tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

#WellDoneFellaini

#WellDoneHerrara

I missed the joke soz. : )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Just watched MOTD there. Pile of ****. They showed the goals and that's it. Waste of time.

QPR and WBA shown ahead of them? Lol.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement