Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 coverage

Options
  • 05-03-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone on the 02 network notice their signal decline since the change over. I've lost 4 bars in my home and 3g signal is gone since change over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I really think that people are imagining things either as a dig against the stories about Three, or because they're just unsure of the changeover.

Coverage shouldn't change. Better not worse.
    And I'm not a Three shill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Sure if they consolidated masts it could change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭B17G

O2 name has vanished now when you search for networks. 3 & 3 IRL are displayed as well as Vodafone & Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

dja1x wrote: »
    Has anyone on the 02 network notice their signal decline since the change over. I've lost 4 bars in my home and 3g signal is gone since change over.

I'm on Tesco Mobile roaming on O2 and have noticed the exact same. They tell me work is going on at the local O2 mast but it's been 5 days now since a decent signal at my house. Coincidences happen but......

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dja1x

Coverage shouldn't change. Better not worse. And I'm not a Three shill.

I really think that people are imagining things either as a dig against the stories about Three, or because they're just unsure of the changeover.

I agree that it shouldn't change, but I was a 3 customer years ago and had no signal in my home so I left as soon as contract was finished. Friends of mine are on 3 and when they call their signal is very poor. Got 3g signal fixed but sill poor phone signal since change over

• Advertisement
Advertisement