Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trustworthy Amazon UK sellers for Seiko kinetic

• 05-03-2015 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

What dealers can I look out for that isn't going to send me a fake or second hand model passing it off as new. Should I even be looking at dealers on Amazon UK?

I looked at the creation watches thread and Im put off by customs. I want a Seiko kinetic watch and don't want to pay Irish ripp off prices.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If you're buying from Amazon, make sure Amazon.co.uk is the seller, or that it is being fulfilled by Amazon. You wont have issues in that case.

The only trouble is the poor sterling rates at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

amazon.de have a good selection of JDM Seiko's. I bought a Sarb035 from them a while back. Usually more expensive than creationwatches.com though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭johnthemull

Yorkshire watches. I highly recommend them.
    Pity about the exchange rate!

Advertisement