Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carisle gym person required for deal

Options
  • 05-03-2015 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I am looking for a person to join 2 people ie total 3 people, gym membership for carisle gym kimmage cost €165 each for a year, total €495, pls pm me and I will arrange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭househero

is it a group join offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tommy

stoves1 wrote: »
    I am looking for a person to join 2 people ie total 3 people, gym membership for carisle gym kimmage cost €165 each for a year, total €495, pls pm me and I will arrange

Hi my son would like to join, pm and we could meet you. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭stoves1

just to inform you I got 2 members from this request, so we joined last Friday, gym offer is still open for other members to arrange a group:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daniorta

stoves1 wrote: »

I am interested, Vanina

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭D_D

I see this deal is still going.

I have two in the group and looking for a third person! PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement