Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Cards

Options
  • 05-03-2015 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I want PSN cards to value €25 - does anyone know where I can get them online? Its surprisingly difficult to find?!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Never mind, found a solution. If a mod could kindly delete the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

What was your solution?
    I bought 40 (2 x 20) last night to buy a game for 22.50 because I had no funds on my bank card.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The Last of Us? Installing now :D

I didnt really get a proper solution in terms of PSN cards.... Changed billing information on my PSN to a different card and bought direct from the store (no funds on my normal card either).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The Last of Us? Installing now :D

I didnt really get a proper solution in terms of PSN cards.... Changed billing information on my PSN to a different card and bought direct from the store (no funds on my normal card either).

Yeah, The Last of Us. :D
    I'm sure it won't be long till I've used up the other credit... But it sure would have been handier to have loaded it with a smaller amount. But it was about 7pm and I didn't fancy waiting till the morning to go Lodge it in the bank.

Advertisement