Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eircom Business Account

Options
  • 05-03-2015 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the process of cancelling my Eircom Business contract, and have received conflicting information from your telephone support operatives in relation to the process (particularly with regard to the 30 days I have to leave my contract from notification of price changes).

I was wondering if you could advise as to my updated position if I was to PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I'm in the process of cancelling my Eircom Business contract, and have received conflicting information from your telephone support operatives in relation to the process (particularly with regard to the 30 days I have to leave my contract from notification of price changes).

I was wondering if you could advise as to my updated position if I was to PM.

Thanks.
    Hi Dan Chipowski

As you have received a letter advising of the price changes  & contract changes you will not incur any early contract cease fees however a 30 day notification is still required.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Thanks for that, Alan.

I've sent the cancellation letter to the address provided, so all should be in order.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for that, Alan.

I've sent the cancellation letter to the address provided, so all should be in order.

Thanks for your help.
    You're more than welcome Dan Chipowski

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Hi Alan,

Just a follow up on this, I seem to have overpaid my final bill and was wondering what the process was for refunding of same.

I'll PM the account details again.

Thanks.

Hi Alan,

Just a follow up on this, I seem to have overpaid my final bill and was wondering what the process was for refunding of same.

I'll PM the account details again.

Thanks.
    Hi Dan Chipowski

You can request a refund by cheque to be posted to you within 30 days, to do this please call the business accounts team on free phone 1800601701.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement