Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest installation

Options
  • 05-03-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi, 

I am due to have the Nest system installed next Wed. I rang four times and get bounced around.

All I am trying to get is an estimated time so I can arrange to be there for the installation.

Please could you assist?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi wtd2008,

We're sorry to read this. Did you ring 1850 30 50 85?

Please send us a private message with your name, address, account number and telephone number or date of birth. You would also need to confirm that you're the account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Seriously not impressed! Took the morning off work for the installation. Was told it would be between 9-1pm but no show. 
    Not getting a good initial impression of Electric Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi wtd2008,

Very sorry to read it - I will address this for you immediately (I am aware Aoife was speaking to you by private message so I will be able to view your details via PMs).

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement