Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cholula Original and Sriracha sauce ? ?

Options
  • 05-03-2015 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get these online for a decent price with decent shipping prices?

Alternatively anyone know of a store in Dublin city centre that stocks these? (I don't go there too often)

Any site I saw either had expensive sauce or expensive shipping :(

k2-_7dc00b82-02b0-48ac-a914-f6ad27f43234.v1.jpgSriracha-28oz.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The asian markets on Drury Street and at Jervis Luas stop both stock sriracha in different varieties and bottle sizes. I used to get Cholula in Superquinn but haven't shopped for it for a while. A lot of the Asian stores in the city centre have a decent selection of hot sauce now as does Picado Mexican Pantry in Portobello.

I'm not help with online ordering of this stuff, unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

The asian markets on Drury Street and at Jervis Luas stop both stock sriracha in different varieties and bottle sizes. I used to get Cholula in Superquinn but haven't shopped for it for a while. A lot of the Asian stores in the city centre have a decent selection of hot sauce now as does Picado Mexican Pantry in Portobello.

I'm not help with online ordering of this stuff, unfortunately

Thanks, Ill try them if nobody suggests a good online place.

Bump

Anyone know where to get Sriracha or Cholula online?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 527 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Tesco up the North do both. That's where I get them. Most Asian places stock that flying goose sriracha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Amazon.co.uk will sell both

• Advertisement

Amazon.co.uk will sell both

They're expensive on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thud

Asian shop on Jervis stocks Mexican stuff now also, pretty sure they have Cholula, it's down the back opposite the fridges

Sriracha is on the right side of shop when you go in the door, pick up a jar of Sambal Oelek if your there, I prefer to sriracha

Thud wrote: »
    Asian shop on Jervis stocks Mexican stuff now also, pretty sure they have Cholula, it's down the back opposite the fridges

Sriracha is on the right side of shop when you go in the door, pick up a jar of Sambal Oelek if your there, I prefer to sriracha

Lovely, I you're right. Thanks

Also, any idea of the prices in the shop in Jervis?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

supervalue finglas have Cholula Original and the lime version 3 euro a bottle

• Advertisement

supervalue finglas have Cholula Original and the lime version 3 euro a bottle

Thanks. Ill try the Supervalu's on the quays and Talbot st.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You could try Picado in south Richmond Street.

crosstownk wrote: »
    You could try Picado in south Richmond Street.

Thanks, they don't have it on their online shop anyway, Ill give them a call tomorrow

Advertisement