Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why a coffee stop on spin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I've deleted several posts that were either off-topic sniping or commentary on said posts.

Let's not let a thread about coffee stops descend into a bun fight.

Ever had a bun fight during a coffee stop against members of a rival club? Great craic altogether.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Ever had a bun fight during a coffee stop against members of a rival club? Great craic altogether.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,657 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Puggy wrote: »

Still waiting to find out if Beasty drinks coffee.
    I very rarely head out for more than a couple of hours and prefer not to stop if I can avoid it, particularly in light of the goings on alluded to in the 2 previous posts

Having said that some of the IVCA spins are renowned for being a bit more laid back often with a stop for coffee and cake about halfway round. I'll leave them to it in the hope I'll finish ahead of a few more and boost my position in the racing league....

Advertisement