Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Chem Formula Book!! Anyone got a copy?

• 05-03-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone have a coppy of the LC HL Formulae and tables booklet?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I'm confused. Are you looking for the SEC Formulae and Tables book?

d2.jpg

Or some sort of formula list in your HL chemistry book?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BaybuttSJF

Nim wrote: »
    I'm confused. Are you looking for the SEC Formulae and Tables book?

Or some sort of formula list in your HL chemistry book?

Yah I am new to the LC on the front of my Chem Exam is says you can use formulae and tables so I was wondering if anyone had them so it could be this book.

I advise you to buy it. It's only €4. You'll need it over the course of the Leaving Cert and possibly beyond.

Mind you, you're not allowed to take your one it into the exam hall for the Leaving Cert as the SEC provide everyone with one in the exam. But you should familiarise yourself with it because you will need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BaybuttSJF

Nim wrote: »
    I advise you to buy it. It's only €4. You'll need it over the course of the Leaving Cert and possibly beyond.

Mind you, you're not allowed to take your one it into the exam hall for the Leaving Cert as the SEC provide everyone with one in the exam. But you should familiarise yourself with it because you will need it.

Where can you buy it from?

BaybuttSJF wrote: »
    Where can you buy it from?

Any store that sells schoolbooks should have it. Eason and the like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement