Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Dungarvan

Options
  • 05-03-2015 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any activities/clubs that someone can join in the Dungarvan area?

I have looked at this website (http://www.waterfordsportspartnership.ie/csv.cgi) but I haven't gotten a reply from any that I have enquired about.

Also is there any good gyms in Dungarvan?

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Lots of good options for gyms, bio-active, Ross B's(next to Lawlors hotel) Spartan(they may have changed their name since)

What other interests do you have? There's a camera club, who go on excursions and weekly/bi-weekly meet ups.

Play poker? There's a tournament every Monday night in The Park Hotel every Monday night at 8:30.

Lots of dramatic clubs and society's around also.

Drop me a PM if you're not from the area and need directions or facebook links to said clubs!

Advertisement