Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

219 Repossessions in Limerick court today

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

HelenV wrote: »
    It's amazing the number of people willing to take a chance and pay €50k / €100k cash for a property which a few years ago was on the market for €250 / €300k

but with that price difference why wouldn't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

fryup wrote: »
    but with that price difference why wouldn't they?
    Assuming they're not buying it in a pub toilet, although these shady deals go right to the top if you belive HelenV. I hear she recommends you try a bite of the wall to see if it is in fact a house and not a cunningly constructed ginger bread fake. How the jebus does anyone buy a house if the process is so open to fraud dishonesty and vagueness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭Villa05

fryup wrote:
    are repossessed houses sold at a cheaper price??

No I am aware of 2 sales in the open market that fell at sale agreed status because the bank got a better price selling them as part of a portfolio of properties to an investment fund. Direct result of quantitative easing (money printing) in my opinion. The first time buyer is being blocked at every turn. This will end badly again

Advertisement