Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QPR v Spurs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Going to make us suffer again it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,373 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Should've been a peno! It had to be sandro to score didn't it. We've switched off just as we did against Swansea

Here comes the numpty

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

His boot was too high in the first place, but the ball does hit a hand. Tough one to call.

Kiith wrote: »
    His boot was too high in the first place, but the ball does hit a hand. Tough one to call.

Yeah I suppose I've seen those decisions go either way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ding dong...3 points and on to Old Trafford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

6 points from 6 since we finished up in the Europa League. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yes! a good win,Mason very good today I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

we always like to make it harder than it has to be but another very welcome three points. It is frightening to think where we would be without Kane this year. I know there are other very important players like Lloris, Eriksen, Bentalab, Mason and Chadli but without Kane's goals we'd be battling with Everton.

The only chance we have of getting in top four is if Kane and Eriksen stays fit and in form til the end.

It's great to be still battling for fourth even though its gona be tough especially with the gooners n pool in such good form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Watching motd as wasn't able to get up during the night!

Important win.

• Advertisement

What a plonker walker is. What was he doing heading that back to Lloris.. My god.

Judging from the highlights on motd we really got lucky today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

irishmover wrote: »
    Judging from the highlights on motd we really got lucky today.

Yep, should've had 2 peno's against (and arguably a sending off) and they hit the crossbar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

It was always going to be one that could go either way, so many ex spurs players out to make a point, us on the end of a very heavy period. Glad of the 3 points and a break. Bring on Utd....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

SuprSi wrote: »
    Yep, should've had 2 peno's against (and arguably a sending off) and they hit the crossbar.

We also hit the post and had a shot cleared off the line - both from eriksen

We deserved the win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

mickman wrote: »
    We also hit the post and had a shot cleared off the line - both from eriksen

We deserved the win

And I thought Mason could have gotten a penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I don't think we're in bad shape. Yes we have been riding our luck allot this season and Harry Kane seems to be sent down from the havens but God only knows we deserve a roll of the dice to fall our way.

I still think top 4 is out of reach but we do have one of the easier run in's so you never know...

Advertisement