Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young driver

Options
  • 06-03-2015 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Hi, my son 17 is starting to venture into driving and looking at maybe a small car next year for college etc. my question is would there be any difference in insuring say a yaris petrol or a yaris diesel?? I feel diesel would be the best option but would the insurance cost differ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Comerman wrote: »
    Hi, my son 17 is starting to venture into driving and looking at maybe a small car next year for college etc. my question is would there be any difference in insuring say a yaris petrol or a yaris diesel?? I feel diesel would be the best option but would the insurance cost differ?

Hi Comerman
    Our prices may vary depending on the vehicle insured.  If you want to PM me with a contact telephone number I can arrange for someone to call you and provide you with a quotation.
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Comerman

Too far ahead Sean, he needs to learn first :Dbut I will check again when he's ready.

Advertisement