Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swalk, Royal Hibernian Way

Options
  • 06-03-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I went to go to this store yesterday but I see it's closed down.
    Does anybody know where it's moved to? Or if it's gone for good can you suggest anywhere similar (and just as nice!). I know Easons is similar but Swalk had lovely unique cards and quirky gifts.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

What! Dam we had just put together a range cards we were looking to get stocked there! Have to take them off the list so! Hopefully they're just moving we looked at taking a unit across from them but its not the best location despite its proximity to Grafton st. I could direct you somewhere else but it would be advertising so I won't! Stick it to google I'm sure it will give you some suggestions. Article, Irish design shop, designist all have a small range there isn't really anywhere else like swalk really.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

SWALK have gone out of business unfortunately.

Further to jimmii's suggestions I would add The Pen Corner (College Green) for cards or Avoca.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

They are gone sadly, the branch in the swan in Rathmines closed a while ago too

Advertisement