Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of Contract soon

Options
  • 06-03-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi There,
        My twelve month contract is up and I'll loose my 15% discount soon with yourselves. Will I get any discounts if I stay with yourselves after my contract is up? I can PM you my account details so you can review my account.

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your message.

We can't sign customers up for price plans on Boards, but we can confirm that we have discounts for both new and existing customers. You can read more about these here. Alternatively, you can ring our colleagues in the Sales department on 1850 30 50 90 for further information.

If you would like us to check anything on your account, do send us a private message with your full name, account number, address and telephone number or date of birth. You would also need to confirm you are the account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

brianeoc wrote: »
    Hi There,
        My twelve month contract is up and I'll loose my 15% discount soon with yourselves. Will I get any discounts if I stay with yourselves after my contract is up? I can PM you my account details so you can review my account.

Thanks
    Brian

I'd say best to use bonkers or uswitch to see what the best value is. Switching usually is the best option as the existing customer discounts are usually small and they never offer better in my experience. also having gas (if you have it) and electricity with different providers can be better value than a bundled package with one supplier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again,

Just to add to what Aoife has advised: Electric Ireland offers the same electricity + gas (dual fuel) price-plan to new and existing customers - 13% off electricity units, 9% off gas units (direct debit required) plus a further 2% discount off each for opting for online billing.
    This applies to Gas Networks Ireland piped gas and not bottled gas.

For electricity only, we would advise giving our Sales team a call (telephone number above as per Aoife). Their lines are open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 6pm Saturdays.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement