Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlets in Chicago

Options
  • 06-03-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Chicago for 5 days next weekend. I'm wondering are there outlets stores around Chicago equivalent to Jersey Gardens in New York?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

When i was on a J1 in Chicago we went to Gurnee Mills.. Its a train ride from downtown to Waukegan then a bus from train to outlet.. But to be honest it was a bit crap!!

6 flags in in the same area!

Try Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora. It's about 35 miles west of the city on the I88 - not sure about public transport. But it's huge and pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

We have an outlet mall out here just north of Seattle, and I've become a convert.

The best times to go are when they have sales, which seem to be pretty regularly. Most big public holiday weekends they'll have sales that last the entire week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Premium outlets is great. You get the train to Aurora, then a shuttle bus to the outlets.

Advertisement