Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Looking Letter Head

Options
  • 06-03-2015 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi there,
    How would I get professional looking letter head??..For sending out letters etc.....Can I get a programme for a laptop>
    I'm justt pitching material etc to publishers...

So I need a professional looking letter head

thanks,
    Seph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

If you want printed letterheads, go on to Vistaprint.com and design one using the templates they have.

Or if you just want a design try one of the templates in MS Word or Open Office.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you want a professional one then avoid vistaprint. Vistaprint is fine for templated jobs using stock logos etc. Same goes for using templates in word etc. If you just want something functional any of those options are fine. It depends how you want to portray your business and who your clients are.

If you want it to look professional and represent your brand and your business you should consider getting a proper logo designed then having that used on business cards, headed paper and compliment slips. If you already have a good logo then the graphic designer that did it for you should be able to create the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

If you're a limited company you need to have legal name of company, reg number, registered address and directors names.
    More details here. https://www.cro.ie/Registration/Company/Incidental-Obligations/Letterheads

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Meritor

I second Axwell.
    If you are running a small business and do not want to spend much, MS Office (Ms Word or MS publisher)/Open Office is the best solution to design and print your own letterhead from good templates. You may also find good Word templates online.
    However, if you want to build your brand you may want to design your brand identity and you can search for local graphic designer or search for freelancer online.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sephsleft06

many thanks for yer replies. I've read them all with care....

seph

• Advertisement
Advertisement