Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vancouver | Recruitment agencies for I.T/Tech/Creative/Publishing

Options
  • 06-03-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good recruitment agencies in Vancouver for IT/software/Creative/Publishing type of roles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

From the IT point of view I've dealt with a couple: Modis and TekSystems. Found them both good, and very nice to deal with. What are of IT/Software do you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 onworld

I used to work as a front-end developer but I'm more of a hands-off technical lead/technical PM these days. I also have start-up experience so I became a bit of a jack of all trades, but not sure if that will work to my advantage over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HandMeDown

Thanks for the advice there fergusb, I head for Vancouver in two weeks and dreading the job hunt. SQL & .Net developer myself.

Advertisement